If you want your water supply pipes replaced quickly and without a mess, then you want Honest Guy Plumbing Costa Mesa working for you! Our plumbers are the best in California and use the latest techniques for repipe plumbing services to save you time and money.
We have decades of experience with repipe plumbing services in Costa Mesa and one of the highest satisfaction rates in the industry. We are able to deliver satisfaction by working closely with each customer and presenting solutions which fit their individual needs.
When you choose us for repipe services in Costa Mesa, we promise:
• Licensed, certified, and insured plumbers
• Multiple solutions including PEX and copper piping
• All permits obtained for you!
• Old pipes removed and recycled
• No extensive remodeling required
• Affordable, fair prices and no hidden fees ever!
When Is It Time to Replace Pipes?
Most homeowners aren’t eager to replace their pipes, especially if the project will mean making holes in their walls or floors. However, it some cases it might be absolutely necessary to repipe:
• If you are experiencing frequent leaks: These leaks aren’t just annoying, but they can cause major damage when the leak occurs within a wall. The moisture from the leak will stain and destroy architectural structures and can quickly cause mold to grow. It is better to repipe than wait for another leak to take its toll!
• If you have lead pipes: Many old homes in Costa Mesa still have lead pipes. These should be removed and replaced for your health and safety.
• If you have polybutylene pipes: In the 1970s, this type of plastic piping was popular. Polybutylene is not very durable and is prone to cracking. These pipes should be inspected to determine whether they need immediate replacement.
• If you are remodeling: If you are remodeling all or part of your home, then you should use it as an opportunity to replace your pipes. This way you won’t have to worry about tearing up your newly-remodeled walls in the future should you need to repipe.
How to Make Your Pipes Last Longer
Your home is your major investment, so you want to make sure that you protect it from the inside out. Normally, supply line pipes will last from 20 to 70 years depending on what they are made out of. As the pipes move towards the end of their lifespan, you can experience plumbing problems like reduced water pressure, corrosion, and leaks. These will affect the value of your home should you want to sell it. Even if you aren’t planning on selling, worn pipes will cause you costly repair problems.
It is highly recommended that you take steps to prolong the lifespan of your pipes. One simple way of doing this is to have your pipes regularly inspected. Corrosion will be detected early on so it can be removed before it spreads. Other more advanced methods of corrosion control include installing whole-house water filters to remove corrosive elements from the water supply before they go through your home. This also has the benefit of improving your health.
Get a Free Quote for Repipe Services
Each repipe job is different and costs can vary significantly depending on what material is used for the repipe, the amount of piping which is replaced, and where the pipes are located. To help you budget for repipe services, we offer free no-obligation quotes. All quotes are given in writing so you have peace of mind knowing how much pipe replacement will cost before you schedule services.
Contact Honest Guy Plumbing today for your free quote.